- Photocopy of passports w/ picture and visa.
- Photocopy of previous contract.
- Checks or cash.
- House rent.
- Municipality tax (5% of annual house rent).
- Agent’s commission (1 to 5%).
- Processing fees.
- Go to the office building.
- Negotiate the annual rate.
- Pay the fees.
- Sign the contract.
- Wait for your copy or pick it up yourself at their office on agreed date.
Survey pricing within the area and negotiate for the house rent amount.
Negotiate from house rents and other rates.
If you know how to pay for the municipality tax, you can reduce the processing fee.