- Original driving license.
- Original registration card.
- Car plates.
- Copy of passport.
- Copy of junk shop receipt.
- 15 dhs for typing.
- 70 dhs for RTA NOC (No Objection Certificate) for car deregistration.
- Whatever amount is your traffic fine.
- Find a shop that buy cars as scrap or for export.
- Agree on the amount and how car will be delivered to the shop.
- Give copies of Car Registration, your driver’s license and your passport.
- Get the payment and the copy of the shop’s trade license.
- Go to the car registration center (e.g., Al Qusais, Dubai).
- Go to the typing counter, submit required documents, pay and get typed document.
- Bring typed document to the customer service desk and get Q ticket.
- Go inside the processing room and wait for your Q number.
- Go to the counter that showed your Q number, show documents and get printout of fines.
- Go to Traffic Department office (e.g., near Al Mulla Plaza, Dubai).
- Go to the “Fines Section”.
- Fall in line, pay your traffic fines and get receipt.
- Go to RTA building (normally just next to the Traffic Department building).
- Go to the reception and get Q number.
- Go to the processing room and wait for your Q number.
- Go to the counter that showed your Q number.
- Submit documents including the car plate number, show driving license, pay 70dhs and get receipt and NOC.