- Request for Final Bill from Disconnection/Re-connection staff.
- Submit Tenancy Contract or what could be called Municipality Certificate.
- Submit copy of passport and visa.
- Go with SEWA staff to terminate your flat’s connection.
- Get copy of Termination Report and submit to Accounts Closing staff for Final Bill.
- Pay Final Bill at the Cashier and get Final Receipt.
- Submit Final Receipt and get Termination Report.
- Submit Termination Report to the branch manager for stamp and signature.
- Bring Termination Report and Final Receipt to SEWA main office.
- Submit Termination Report and Final Receipt to Customer Service for verification and signature.
- Get verified papers and submit together with valid ID to Customer Refund.
- Get back submitted ID and wait for Cash Refund Voucher.
- Get Cash Refund Voucher and submit at refund office.
- Sign the Cash Refund Voucher and get cash.
- Go to Landlord’s office and submit written letter of termination.
- Come back on agreed date for the refund computation.
- Come back on agreed date for the actual refund.