Business Process Officer
Join the legal department of our client for this 3 month assignment!
– coordinates space requests/changes across Canada
– procure equipment(computers/copiers/phones/ Blackberries),
– access & security controls for premises/shared drives/electronic document sites
– coordinate new hires, including premises & equipment needs, & initial orientation
– Help manage intranet content/update intranet pages
– manage blog content/updates as administrator
– manages communications with department regarding operational matters, including blogs
Need someone with excellent communication, organizational and computer skills, experience in client service, MS Office, and able to work in fast-paced environment.
Adecco offers vacation pay, over 3000 free tutorials and other benefits to their associates. We can help you reach your career goals.
Apply online now!!
105 Adelaide Street
Jan 10, 2011
3 Knightsbridge Road #1607
Brampton, Ontario L6T 3X3
Hiring Manager, Adecco
105 Adelaide Street
Toronto, On M5H 1P9
Application For Job Reference CA_EN_1_026602_9229850
Dear Ms DeWetLotter,
I came to know of your Business Process Officer job requirement from my classmate in our ongoing ELT for IT Class, who was so kind in forwarding me said opportunity.
After reading the job description, I got interested because I like doing most of it. As an Engineer, I have created plans and drawings according to client’s space requirements. I have done and enjoyed negotiating with suppliers the procurement of our office equipments and supplies. I am very patient and enthusiastic in helping clients with their job requirements and in ensuring that they are satisfied with the services rendered. I am sure said attribute will come in handy for new hires in coordinating and orienting them to their premises and equipment needs.
I am currently maintaining our church group’s website and my own blog site. I am very proficient in documenting procedures and is passionate in continually improving business processes. I can communicate effectively, has excellent organizational and computer skills, has above average MS Office skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Access, etc…) and strives to the challenge of fast-faced work environment.
Please contact me if further details are needed. Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Home: 289 752 3664
Cell: 647 992 9293
To work as a Business Process Officer where my excellent computer and client service could contribute to the company’s and success of your organization.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• 20+ years experienced in IT works.
• Experienced in integrated engineering 5D system implementation, from pre-sales to close-out.
• Analytical, detail-oriented, innovative and with strong research and development abilities.
• Communicates well in English and Tagalog and has knowledge of Arabic and Bahasa Indonesia.
• Experience in multi-cultural environment and has excellent customer service attitude.